1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Open source app for TMS

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by silentflutes, Oct 5, 2019.

1. silentflutes

silentflutes Peer Supporter

I am thinking about building open source app across different platform (android, iOS, windows) parsing main information from this website. Taking information to people’s fingertips for free.

let me know what you think about this?

sarah2254 and ScottForsyth like this.
  2. ScottForsyth

ScottForsyth Peer Supporter

Go for it!! :)

3. BinLA

BinLA Peer Supporter

Could be a huge help in continuing to help TMS theories go mainstream. Curable does this to a degree and is great, but it's also somewhat limited and has a monthly fee. There's certainly room for more...

Hope you keep us updated.

4. HardissonHard

HardissonHard Newcomer

Oh, Bro, it is really great idea for the beginning developers. If you will realize I will just applause it. It is really perfect that the programmers develop their sphere and I even can't find the same examples in some other spheres of life. My friend is a developer tool and a few days ago he tried to explain to me how to migrate to lightning version of Salesforce CRM and I just didn't understand anything. Sometimes I think that the developers are talking on the foreign language.

5. Dorado

Dorado Beloved Grand Eagle

@HardissonHard, I just have to say that I was forced to switch over to Salesforce’s new Lightning mode recently; I can confirm that this was not without major restraint initially. ;) I kept switching back to Classic until new reports were created and catered to Lightning, sigh. It’s cool now!

6. mjbooker

mjbooker New Member

Hello. I saw your message on the forum and decided to find out how you are doing with the project. Please tell me what platforms did you use? I work as a developer for a company that develops SaaS and we are looking for new ways for mobile development.