1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Online Media related to TMS and Mindbody Healing?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by scboymom, Aug 13, 2018.

Tags:
  1. scboymom

scboymom Newcomer

I usually like my TV viewing to be informative and interesting and something that makes me think and grow. I watch a lot of Louis Theroux documentaries, Nat Geo, Discovery, etc, you get the idea...

Are there any documentaries on Netflix Streaming or Amazon Prime that support TMS or Mindbody Healing? What about full length YouTube lectures or specials? I'm watching the Dr Sarno lecture on YouTube today, the one that's about an hour and 45 minutes I think? Wondering what others are out there. Thanks for your help!

2. HattieNC

HattieNC Well known member

scboymom likes this.
  3. GetBusyLiving

GetBusyLiving New Member

If you haven't watched it, watch the Dr. Sarno Documentary "All The Rage". It's available via the app Vimeo.

On YouTube, watch the lectures by Dr. Schubiner and Dr. Schechter. Dr. Schechter does a panel interview with those who have healed and I found that to be particularly valuable.

Another person I recently discovered who is absolutely brilliant...not TMS specific but it really boils down to the same thing - Dr. Gabor Mate. He wrote a book called "When the Body Says No" and he has a lecture on YouTube by the same name. Excellent.

scboymom likes this.
  4. MindBodyPT

MindBodyPT Beloved Grand Eagle

Also the podcast Like Mind Like Body! It's by one of the founders of the app Curable, has lots of interviews with different TMS doctors, researchers and some success stories. It's on my queue :)

scboymom likes this.