1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

All the Rage Film Official Kickstarter video for the film

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Forest, Nov 12, 2014.

1. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

The Kickstarter is wonderful. I hope everyone looks at it.
    I'll contribute soon, but am waiting for my publisher to get an investor for the project we're working on.

Caroline Rumur and Forest like this.
  3. IrishSceptic

IrishSceptic Podcast Visionary

I'm very excited, can someone clear this up for me though. at each pledge level do you get just what is described only or on top of all previous rewards?

i.e. if I pledge $55 do I get all previous rewards on top of what you get?

4. Forest

I believe that you just get what is described. When you contribute, there is a list and you choose which one you want. Since the point is to raise money for the film, I totally understand.

I had a hard time deciding which one I wanted. I may contribute twice to get two!

Caroline Rumur and IrishSceptic like this.
  5. Ellen

Ellen Beloved Grand Eagle

It's so great to have a concrete way to help spread the word about TMS! I contributed and shared the video on my FB page. I'm hoping that any of my FB friends who have chronic pain or know someone with chronic pain will see the video about the film and become interested not only in contributing to the kickstarter campaign, but also in looking further into Dr. Sarno and his books.

6. IrishSceptic

12k out of 75k raised so far > pretty decent start.
    yes Forrest I am the same , can't decide which one is best value but I want access to the video archives, a special credit AND a signed book!

out of interest does anyone know if the film will feature people critical of the science/claims?
    I really hope so because otherwise it may come off as cultist because I know how hard it is to buy into the whole theory of it.

7. Forest

IrishSceptic likes this.
  8. Caroline Rumur

Caroline Rumur Well known member

Hey everyone! IrishSceptic, Forest is right you will get the reward described but you can always choose multiple rewards. We are off to a roaring start! I am really excited about the progress!!

Thanks Ellen for posting on your FB page!

We are working on deciding what clip to put up in the sub forum today! Get ready for a new one soon! :D

IrishSceptic and Forest like this.
  9. IrishSceptic

my gawd I'm really excited > it feels like I have uncovered a major thing . I have yet to fully rid myself of pain as I've had 7 years plus of visiting doctors and being careful with my back but the hope this has given me is indescribable> thank you beautiful people for having the courage to stand up for your convictions!

p.s. Have pledged now so its back to working on my inner child!

Forest and Caroline Rumur like this.
  10. Gigalos

Gigalos Beloved Grand Eagle

this is great, no doubt you guys will hit 75k mark

Caroline Rumur likes this.
  11. ermelin

ermelin New Member

This is great! It will create more awareness of TMS. I shared on Facebook and asked my friend to watch the video and make a contribution. Some of them know about my struggle with TMS, so I'm hoping they will be touched and donate. I will make my contribute soon.

12. Forest

Caroline Rumur likes this.