1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

No movement of pain, overcoming doubts

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by fluffymugnaini, Jun 12, 2020.

1. fluffymugnaini

fluffymugnaini New Member

Hello,

I've been doing this work, on and off, for about 2 years now. But not consistently and alongside other various treatments. A few weeks ago I took the plunge and went headfirst into the TMS Educational Programme, and I am about half way through. I started off completely optimistic - that finally all things would align and this would finally be it. However...

I'm now halfway through and my sisters Fear and Doubt have arrived. One thing I struggle with is my symptoms are very consistent. Have always been. Nausea. Weakness. Occasional fatigue. And consistent also meaning that they are present almost 24/7 for the last 3 years. They just don't move and I know that that is a big indicator for people. It leaves me thinking... that maybe there is something that someone hasn't found yet? And after 3 weeks of the programme and seeing no changes, I get scared that I'll finish the programme and lose all faith in the TMS diagnosis.

Can anyone relate with stubborn symptoms and remaining positive and hopeful?

Thank you in advance.