1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

No more foot pain

Discussion in 'Success Stories Subforum' started by Paige NeJame, Mar 31, 2020.

1. Paige NeJame

Paige NeJame New Member

I wanted to shout out to one of Dr. Alan Gordon's colleagues in his practice, Natasha. She and I have been working together over Zoom (she's in California, I'm in Boston) for about 4 months. I knew I had TMS so she didn't need to convince me that it was TMS...but what I'm amazed about is that in only 4 months of therapy, my 20 years of foot pain has completely disappeared. If you think you might be helped by one of Dr. Gordon's therapists, do it! I feel so much better! And it's so easy to meet - we just set up a call and we meet on the Zoom link for 45 minutes. THANK YOU for my life back! Paige NeJame

Frankie1089, MWsunin12 and Dorado like this.
  2. Kittyruns

Kittyruns Peer Supporter

That is such wonderful news! So glad for you!

3. Boston Redsox

Boston Redsox Well Known Member

Great news I am happy they helped you I tried his people before here great people I am from Boston to Paige ..