1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

All the Rage Film Newest update for All the Rage!

Discussion in 'Mindbody Video Library' started by Caroline Rumur, Nov 18, 2014.

1. Caroline Rumur

Caroline Rumur Well known member

Working on All the Rage has offered us amazing opportunities to meet and connect with incredibly people from all backgrounds.

Tomorrow, Michael is heading to St. Louis to show our previous film, "Who Took Johnny". While there, he's going to shoot with Prince Ea for a scene in ATR. If his name doesn't ring a bell, his videos probably will. In the last couple of months he's had a string of positive hip hop poetry clips that have garnered tens of millions of views and a lot of mainstream press. Recently, we saw his video How to Get Rid of Stress in 60 seconds and felt compelled to get him in the film.

As we prepped for the shoot we realized that he had recently been on Glenn Beck's show a number of times. We put together this blog post about the connection between Beck's illness, our film, and Prince Ea. Coincidence?

Ever since we picked up production on All The Rage in early 2011 we have had a series of amazing coincidences fall into place. A few days after Michael was off the floor he was brainstorming about who we needed in the film. He wrote down Dr. Andrew Weil's name. A few hours later a friend called him up to see if RUMUR could work on a shoot with Dr. Weil. A few months ago Michael got a Ram Dass book out of the library and realized that he too needed to be in the movie. After inquiring as to his availability, we got a speedy response from his assistant saying yes, and explaining that he too was a patient of Dr. Sarno.

The luck goes on. Thanks for sharing.

Ellen likes this.
  2. Ellen

Ellen Beloved Grand Eagle

Prince Ea is absolutely brilliant! Thanks for introducing him to me.

3. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, Caroline. I joined the TMSWiki community on the call-in last night and learned more about the upcoming documentary.
    I offered a few suggestions, as did some others, to be used or not as you folks wish.

I didn't get a chance to add that I know of a monthly publication that has advertisements from authors of books or videos
    or movies that help them reach tv and radio talk show hosts who then schedule their appearances about their project.
    I found it very helpful in spreading the word about a book on Abraham Lincoln's little-know private life in the ten years
    before he became President. I told about it on more than 50 radio talk shows and got lots of sales because of it.

I can give you details about how to reach that publication if you want.

Good luck with the project and everything else.

Walt Oleksy
    waltmax69@gmail.com

My web site about my books is at www.walteroleksybooks.com

4. Caroline Rumur

5. Caroline Rumur

Wow Walt! I just had a chance to check out your website, I didn't know you were an accomplished writer! Thats so cool! I want to read that Abraham Lincoln book it sounds really interesting!

6. mike2014

mike2014 Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi All,

I came across some more great links of Prince Ea on YouTube, some very empowering words of wisdom. I understand the first video went viral on the internet and has had some 50m+ hits on Facebook.

How to let go of Pain/Fear/Anger in 60 seconds

How to Defeat Failure in 60 Seconds

God bless,
    Mike

Caroline Rumur likes this.