1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

New sympton just flare up (RSI)

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by emporeon027, Dec 21, 2020.

Tags:
  1. emporeon027

emporeon027 Peer Supporter

i´ve started back at work in a old project, i am pixel artist. as you can check with my profile pic, anyway.

My index finger started to cry as hell, some times other part in the hand, there are any succes historyes out here for RSI index finger? i want to read some of them, since my the quervian almost gone as well for my tinnytus i feel great, even i´ve spend a lot of time in the pc playing games, drawing and all other stuff, but to day it started. I´m preaty sure its due TMS, i dont want to give it power and fear, but hurts as hell some times. If you know any history it would help thanks.

2. Balsa11

Balsa11 Well known member

Muscle spasms can happen anywhere and can be a bit scary. TMS can move around. Find something relaxing and keep going:)

3. Idearealist

Idearealist Peer Supporter

I have it in both index fingers, but it's def more pronounced in my dominant hand. Not yet "healed," but wanted to let you know you're not alone. I'm trying to just give all this the middle finger, but I'm afraid that I might develop RSI there, too. (Just a little humor to lighten the mood :) )

birdsetfree likes this.
  4. Balsa11

Balsa11 Well known member

Focus on treating anxiety. When pain is high, you freeze. When pain is low, the anxiety will come out and you can address it.

birdsetfree likes this.
  5. birdsetfree

birdsetfree Well known member

Tms is moving around. Pay it no attention and keep living your life. You can do this!

6. emporeon027

emporeon027 Peer Supporter

my finger are just fine ones more, but the rinning in the ear its back kinda flares up. This is hard, but i will keep puching on, learning how to relax myselft in the porses, thanks everyone