1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

New symptoms

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by LetGo, Oct 29, 2019.

1. LetGo

LetGo New Member

I'm about half-way through the program. I've had some success with the chronic back pain I've had for nearly two decades. That's really good news. But I am disappointed and frustrated to experience symptoms I have never had before -- such as a sudden bout of plantar fasciitis; dry eye and blurry vision for which I went to an ophthalmologist last week; and worst of all, waking up in the middle of the night with racing heart, night sweats, and insomnia. I went to another Dr. for that, thinking I was having heart issues. After testing, my Dr. suggested I was having panic attacks -- I am 63 and have never had a panic attack before! This is taking a lot of my time, Dr. appointments and unknown territories of pain, and I almost wish I had my old problems back so I could just go the chiropractor and not have to worry about brain tumors and heart attacks. I don't know what to think or do, or how long this will last, or how much worse it might get.

2. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi LetGo,

I'm sorry to hear that. How have things been going recently? I moved your thread to the Support Subforum so more people would see it.

Have you continued with the tapping? I agree that it could be a good complement. I'm hoping that you followed up with your doctor as well.