1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Susan, Jun 23, 2012.

1. Susan

Susan Peer Supporter

Hi,

Read dr. sarno's book two days ago, have read it twice through and saw myself throughout. I am totally on board, agree with the information provided and need a structured program to guide me through the process. So glad I found this site.

I read Peg's story and will begin my own. I was so energized the first night after reading Healing Back Pain, The Mind-Body Connection that I got up in the middle of the night and started listing all of the people and events of the past almost three years that I am still angry about. I am journaling like crazy and doing forgiveness and release affirmations regularly now. I have worked through a lot of childhood issues with a professional therapist and see that there is still work to do.

I am committed to the process because to do less is unacceptable. The Daily Reminders are by my bed now and will use them as part of my daily relaxation work and meditation. I am eager to have the daily structure to guide my path forward.

Will write more as the process unfolds. The absolutely most important information so far is that there is nothing to fear because there is nothing physically wrong with me. Diagnostic tests have confirmed that yet it took this book to allow me to really buy into this truth. Thanks. Susan

2. Livvygurl

Livvygurl Well known member

Welcome Susan,

Glad that you found Sarno's book and this website, I too was totally excited to be connected with information that spoke to me, and this great community. This chat forum is another great healing tool, the people are really supportive and understanding. Sounds like you are really working on yourself, that is awesome!

Peace, Healing, and Light,

Livvy ~

3. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

It's pretty amazing stuff, isn't it Susan? Welcome, and keep checking in - let us know how it's going!

Jan

4. Susan

Susan Peer Supporter

5. Susan

Susan Peer Supporter

Livvy,

I am working on this as it is important to me and paying dividends as well. Thanks for your reply.

Susan

6. Susan

Susan Peer Supporter

Jan,

Thanks.

Susan

7. veronica73

veronica73 Well known member

Welcome, Susan!