1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Never mind my previous question lol - DAY 1

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Okcowgirl, Apr 18, 2020.

1. Okcowgirl

Okcowgirl Peer Supporter

Hello All!
    I just posted a question asking what is the difference between the Pain Recovery Program and the Structured Education Program. I looked at this one a little more and decided to just jump in lol
    So about me.
    I started on TMS recovery stuff about two months ago with no real changes YET.

I have been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue so that means LOTs of symptoms, some changing some constant, for over 30 years now. Of course over that time, I did so many treatments and supplements and drugs etc (Mindbody Training -Lightning Process, EFT, Gupta Amygdala Retraining, etc. Homeopaths, Naturopaths, Chiropractic, Acupuncture, etc. Supplements and potions, Guaifenisen Protocol, had my mercury fillings out, long periods of different Food Elimination - one time I started with only organic carrots and worked up to one more organic simple food per week. Finally after years of trying natural methods, I even gave in to trying drug protocols. Lyrica, Gabapentin, Ambien, anti-depressants, Elavil, oh gosh, I don't even remember. None worked or they made me worse - or symptoms I really couldn't tolerate. So anyhooo....here I am. Scared to hope, but hopeful nevertheless.
    Some days I am 100% sure that TMS is totally responsible for all this, other days I am not sure about all of it. I feel okay on my better days, but once I try to add anything physical and feel the horrible fatigue and crash symptoms, I start doubting. I just get frantic I think. It is quite awful, the fatigue and numbing whole self depressed lead-like feelings along with body tension and headaches. Fear of my back going out again, which incapacitates me totally. Yikes..
    Anyway, I am in for the long haul because it all makes such sense that I am sure it will all pan out and I will be telling my own success story.
    Blessings