1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

My New Video Series on Rapid Recovery from TMS

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by FredAmir, Jun 26, 2021.

1. FredAmir

FredAmir Well known member

I am really excited to share with you my new Rapid Recovery video collection. This series of short videos will act as your virtual coach to help you design, implement, and supercharge your own effective Rapid Recovery Plan.

In these videos I cover pain facts most doctors do not tell their patients, Dr. Sarno's discovery, and how I enhanced his treatment protocol with strategies used by Olympic athletes for peak performance. I will also show you step-by-step how to design your own Rapid Recovery plan.

Hope it will help you as it has helped my readers to conquer TMS and live pain-free,

Note: After I posted this I noticed that it does not play all the videos in this series when you watch it here and if you click to watch on YouTube, it only shows the first video. Until I figure out a way, simply click on my channel in YouTube (Rapidrecoverybook) and then the playlist to watch the entire series.

Stay informed. Stay well.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2021
    HattieNC, tgirl, BloodMoon and 3 others like this.
  2. FredAmir

So my attempts to make it possible to watch the entire series here with one link did not work So here are the rest of the videos.

3. PainNoMore

PainNoMore Peer Supporter

thank you Fred!

FredAmir likes this.
  4. FredAmir

You are welcome. Next one will be about the biggest mistakes that delay recovery from TMS.

BloodMoon likes this.
  5. BloodMoon

BloodMoon Beloved Grand Eagle

Yes, thanks for posting up these videos, Fred. You made me laugh re the 'heavy machinery' warning in part 4...I thought I was the only one in the world who finds it amusing!

FredAmir likes this.
  6. FredAmir

Not sure why or when someone thought of including that on the warning label.

It brings to my mind image of a burly construction guy about to drive a bulldozer while listening to a relaxation audio and at that moment decides to close his eyes and mediate. But thanks to the warning he decides not to do it. Lol.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2021
    BloodMoon likes this.
  7. Sam007

Sam007 New Member

Thank you for posting these, Fred. I have had a setback since yesterday and I am trying to use the tools you have described to minimize the pain. These videos have been very useful. Much gratitude!!

FredAmir likes this.
  8. hawaii_five0

hawaii_five0 Well known member

Thanks for making and posting these! I love your positive energy and approach. Fantastic

FredAmir likes this.
  9. MWsunin12

MWsunin12 Beloved Grand Eagle

What a wonderful and generous offering. Blessings to you, Fred.

FredAmir likes this.
  10. FredAmir

You are welcome. I just posted a new one on mistakes that delay recovery. Hope it helps.

MWsunin12 likes this.
  11. JoySeeker

JoySeeker New Member

Thanks Fred for sharing these valuable resources. Your book and these videos give me hope.

FredAmir likes this.
  12. FredAmir

You are welcome. See this as an opportunity to learn and grow beyond anything you imagined.

I made this video little while ago on hardships and miracles in the context of what I went through with TMS and the amazing miracles that came my way. They can come your way too.

13. Kozas

Kozas Well known member

So it's only for back and neck pain? I have upper abdominal and neuralgia pain and it's really frustrating reading TMS books or watching TMS video because it's almost always about back pain... and I never had back pain

14. FredAmir

I sense the frustration in your post. But it’s about TMS. As you know, it can affect any part of body.

Since back pain is the number two reason for doctor visits that’s why back pain is usually mentioned in association with TMS most often.

Besides aches and pain, many of my readers and clients have recovered from TMS equipments, such as tinnitus, allergies, migraine, labrum tear, GI issues, chronic cough, and so on.

Dr. Sarno’s Mindbody Prescription has a list of TMS symptoms and it’s equivalents.

15. Kozas

Kozas Well known member

Well yeah I'm frustrated because I'm in pain since 2011 and at I've read sarno books 3 or 4 years ago. Also it seems to me that USA and maybe some other western countries are fixated on back pain, of course it's just my experience by among my friends head pain or stomach pain is much more prevalent than back pain.
    Anyway, thanks for reply.

FredAmir likes this.
  16. Balsa11

Balsa11 Well known member

That's all TMS yep

FredAmir likes this.