1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 13 Most powerful resource

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by MikeInFlorida, Aug 22, 2016.

1. MikeInFlorida

MikeInFlorida New Member

For me, its been difficult to find good success stories. I find that my pain doesn't fit the typical TMS that Dr. Sarno talks about. Facial pain is briefly noted, bu tI'd like to see a chapter or recording devoted to it. I find that most success stories deal with issues I struggle relate to what I feel (burning, aching, tingly, tightness on side of face).

One resource that I liked quite a bit was Healing Back Pain on CD. Even though its a bit outdated, hearing Dr. Sarno's actual voice was really great.

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, Mike. I also found Dr. Sarno's voice reading his book to be really helpful.

I think his book would have had to be much longer if he covered every symptom, such as facial pain. I believe it is another symptom from TMS repressed emotions.

There are several videos on Youtube about facial pain. I haven't looked at them, and they probably focus on structural causes, but maybe one of them says there can be a MindBody cause.