1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 4 Most disheartening thing a doctor has told me...

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by JRF, Dec 10, 2019.

1. JRF

JRF New Member

The most disheartening thing a doctor has told me is that they cannot find anything wrong with me. After dozens of negative tests, I knew the problem and solution all too well: mindbody issues all over again. I know it sounds counterintuitive, but after the colitis inflammation was gone, I wanted them to find more inflammation, just to know there was a concrete reason for my continued chronic pain and nausea. As for the shoulders, I should have known what it was right away. Why does it always take so much time to discover the truth? I am the poster child for TMS/MBS.

2. Baseball65

Baseball65 Beloved Grand Eagle

I have a feeling that if you keep doing this work your feelings about that might change. Right now you'd rather have someone else give you a pill or a stitch than go in there and do that work. We ALL did.

God made it that way so we had at least a modicum of humility when we finally got it. ...didn't think WE figured it out.

The world is waaay simpler than my ego wants it to be.