1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

More Alan Gordon???

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Pandagirl, Oct 19, 2012.

1. Pandagirl

Pandagirl Peer Supporter

I've just listened to the 2 recorded drop-in chats with Alan Gordon and have found them to be the most helpful information on the site! Are there plans to add more? I felt like both sessions touched on things that I am dealing with personally and provided a better connection for me that just reading material. I'm also a busy (and pregnant) mom that has very little time to sit and read attentively, but the audio is accessible when I walk, etc.

I know it was extremely generous of Mr. Gordon to volunteer his time! Thanks in advance!

Peter Zafirides likes this.
  2. tarala

tarala Well known member

Thanks, Pandagirl, for mentioning these. I hadn't found them on the site before your post, and they are great.

3. Pandagirl

Pandagirl Peer Supporter

oh good! Glad you found them helpful too!

4. Lala

Lala Well known member

where on the site do we find them?

5. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

6. Lala

Lala Well known member

cool...thanks....2 questions....how do you create those hyperlinks? You know...just typing "June 9th Drop" and then having it link to the webpage its on? And Where are the drop in chats stored on this website in case i want to look for them in the future?

7. Derek Sapico MFT

Derek Sapico MFT TMS Therapist

I spoke with Alan this weekend, and he plans on doing another Q & A session in either December or January.

Pandagirl and Peter Zafirides like this.
  8. tarala

tarala Well known member

I had a bit of trouble finding it too and am still a little confused. I found it before by searching for "Alan Gordon audio" because Pandagirl had mentioned it, but I don't quite see where "chat" is on the forum? I'm also unsure how to quote what other people have said. Thanks.

9. Lori

Lori Well known member

Terry, if you click the dates mentioned in post #5, you will be taken to the chat.

10. tarala

tarala Well known member

Hi Lori,

Thanks, I found the chats really helpful. But I still don't get it, where would someone on the main wiki or the forums find a link? I only knew to look because they were mentioned in a post.