1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

mind and physical exhaustion

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by stevow7, Nov 1, 2019.

Tags:
  1. stevow7

stevow7 Well known member

going to repost this from another thread i posted, but also with some edits.

so guys i have been reading in this forum about chronic fatigue, exhaustion and that’s something i’m going thro. i even took some time off the gym because i’m blaming it for the cause of the exhaustion (almost everytime i feel worst when going). now i don’t go to the gym and fear of returning because what if i get worst? after some time off i still feel fatigued even sometimes not wanting to walk or climb stairs. even tho i feel like this i want to pick up sports and i still kinda want to weightlift.

i’m going thro high amount of anxiety, stress, depression and other stuff in my life right now, but i’m determine to improve!

i actually want to be active again. i even have thoughts of wanting to jog, which is weird because i’m not a fan of cardio, but the feeling of fatigue stops me.

thoughts?

Last edited: Nov 1, 2019