1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Book Loretta Bruening: Habits of a Happy Brain

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by mike2014, Apr 21, 2016.

1. mike2014

mike2014 Beloved Grand Eagle

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

This video looks good. I'll listen to Breuning later today.

There are some good supplements that include natural ingredients for boosting those happy brain feelings.

3. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Gaba, L-Theanine, 5-STP, ashwagandha are some good supplements.

Breuning is right about media today giving us so much bad and scary news.
    I think we stay happier but tuning it out.

I'm 86 and when I was growing up, we got our news from radio or newspapers.
    We didn't have a television set until I was a teenager in high school. News was better covered back then. It was reported, but not as graphic as it is today.

4. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

She's right about emotions from teen years staying with us later.
    I still dream I'm failing a high school French class because I hated it so much and hated the teacher calling on me to translate.
    I get the dream when I'm frustrated about something. Fortunately, now what I know about TMS, I can laugh it off.

5. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

I enjoyed this recording. You combine what she tells us with Somatic Experiencing --both based on bringing light to the patterns we've taken on in millions of years of evolution--- and it is easier to track and source our myriad of feeling states... Thanks!