1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for an affordable skype or phone therapist

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by jokeysmurf, Apr 1, 2019.

Tags:
  1. jokeysmurf

jokeysmurf Well known member

Hi all, I am looking to find a therapist to help me along the way. I have done really well using this site and other self help but I need a little nudge here and there in the right direction. Any recommendations?

I don't have much I can spend so I am looking for something affordable. I realize therapists need to make a living as well but over the two years of this TMS it put a strain on my ability to work and am now back at work.

Thanks

LaRubia likes this.
  2. MedicineWithin

MedicineWithin Peer Supporter

Hello,

If you message me a little more details of what your struggling with I may be able to be of service. I healed myself of chronic pain through the mindbody connection and helped guide my brother to overcome Anklosying Spondolytis with the same insights. Maybe I could point you in the right direction.

3. jokeysmurf

jokeysmurf Well known member

At this point I feel like I am toward the end. I suppose I am dealing with flip flopping of pain and anxiety. Some days are good others are not. I am much much better than before but I guess I’m trying to compare notes so to speak with someone who has been through this so I can feel informed about how to keep going.

Thanks

4. JulieMTherapy

JulieMTherapy Peer Supporter

Happy to help anyone in need :)

5. miquelb3

miquelb3 Well known member