1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 1 Lock & Load. Here I go!

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by KathyC, Dec 23, 2012.

1. KathyC

KathyC Peer Supporter

Hi guys. I'm not a gun totin' gal, but the title was catchy. I'm not new to journaling or "taking inventory" as suggested in 12 step groups, so I'm feeling pretty good about what's to come. As I type I am packing and getting ready to move 1000 miles across country hauling a Uhaul with my geriatric blind dog in the front seat. New job, new town, new co-workers and stressing over winter roads that might prove difficult. So all the phantom aches and pains are in full bloom. I even hired someone to load my trailer fearing more pain from all the lifting and carrying. I like having a bit of an "accountability factor" with you guys urging me to continue with the journaling I started today. Thanks for being here! Kathy

2. veronica73

veronica73 Well known member

Welcome, Kathy!

3. Jilly

Jilly Well known member

Welcome, Kathy ... we're all in this together ! And I'm glad you hired some help... ;)

4. Stella

Stella Well known member

You will learn a lot on the Wiki. Welcome to great support and lots of insight. Sandy

Jilly likes this.
  5. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Moving across the country and driving all that way is without question a stressful situation and can easily be a factor in the exacerbation of TMS symptoms. Part of recovering from TMS is committing yourself to the approach and to the work. Your positive attitude to journaling and learning more about TMS will help you along the way. You are in the right place, and will begin to make progress in time.

Jilly likes this.