1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Live Peer Support - Tues August 19

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Forest, Aug 14, 2014.

1. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi everyone,

The call-in discussion group on Tuesday August 19th will be a general, non-recorded open discussion, so come bring your questions for a lively discussion around TMS healing! I encourage you all to share any questions or topics you'd like to cover on the call by replying to this thread below as well. We'll resume discussing Nicole Sachs' The Meaning of Truth after this week.

As usual, the discussion will start at 9:00pm ET, with phone lines opening about half an hour beforehand. Again, this event will not be recorded. Connection details are as follows (visit go.tmswiki.org/connect for more information):
    • If you're connecting by phone, dial 1 201-479-4595 and when prompted enter the pin code 18311499 followed by the pound symbol.
    • If you're connecting via your computer (Fuze Meeting), go to http://fuze.me/18311499 and follow the instructions from there. Connecting via computer gives you access to a chat room and lets you watch webcams of the hosts.
    For more information about the discussion group, and to listen to past recorded discussions, visit www.tmswiki.org/ppd/Call-In_Peer_Discussion_Group .

2. North Star

North Star Beloved Grand Eagle

I should be able to make this call…it'll be great!

Eric "Herbie" Watson and Forest like this.
  3. Forest

Yay!! I think it's great to have some that are completely unstructured and open like this.

Eric "Herbie" Watson likes this.
  4. lquigs

lquigs New Member

I am interested in participating in this call this evening. It will be my first time. A couple of things I am wondering about are - how do you know if you are really tapping into and acknowledging all of your unconscious emotions? Is it only when the pain is all gone that you know you have done so? When I am journaling I am certainly acknowledging some feelings that I hadn't really expressed before, but I am not sure if these are repressed emotions or just things I didn't want to admit about myself out loud so to speak.

5. Forest

These are terrific questions, @lquigs, and thanks for posting them. We'll make sure to get to them during the call!

Eric "Herbie" Watson likes this.
  6. Ellen

Ellen Beloved Grand Eagle

Iquigs,

It would be great if you could join in on the call. Your question is a good one, and I encourage you to ask it during the discussion. I asked a similar question to Nicole Sachs during the August 5 discussion (I think it was that one, or maybe the first one). She talks a lot about finding your Truth (which as I understand what she is saying, is the Truth re: repressed emotions), and I asked her how you know what your logical, conscious brain comes up with is "the Truth" or just something that sounds good and makes sense. You may want to listen to the recordings if you haven't already.

Welcome to the Forum, and I hope you join in on the call.

7. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

I'm looking forward to hearing from you all tonight, no recordings on so we all can chat and get the hard questions out. The whole point is to get the knowledge therapy flowing for those ah-ha moments. I love these open discussions, so looking forward to it, can't wait -- hope to see or hear you all with some great insight, bless you all and don't hold back -- speaking up will be healing in itself for you. When you speak up you come out of the shadows in a sense, at least if you are afraid to speak up ya know. Blss you

North Star likes this.