1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 24 Limited changes from the SEP

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Endless luke, Sep 13, 2013.

1. Endless luke

Endless luke Well known member

Have you noticed any positive changes in your life while going through this program? If so what role did your TMS/PPD treatment play in it. If not, what areas of your life do you need to make changes?
    I still feel there are too many of these questions or at the least that they are difficult for me to answer. I don't know that doing this journaling has created changes although I am glad that I'm giving this program a shot. The number one thing for me to do is probably to continue working on my belief that TMS is 100% the cause of my symptoms.
    My life is still incredibly difficult and I have many symptoms. In particular I'm hit very hard by exhaustion each day. That's why these questions are so frustrating since they make me think I'm doing another therapy that's not going to work out.
    There have been times during the journaling where I've felt closer to my emotions but they are fleeting. It's enough to make me want to keep trying but not enough to know I'm on the right path.

2. Ellen

Ellen Beloved Grand Eagle

This describes exactly how I felt at times during my TMS work. Life is hard enough when you have TMS and then add "working a program" on top of it, and it truly is totally exhausting. Somehow I kept working at it and it became easier over time. Now I feel transformed, though I still have much work to do. I don't think I would have been able to keep going without the support of this Forum.

So I'm glad to hear that you feel like you want to keep at it.

Endless luke likes this.
  3. Gigi

Gigi Well known member

I feel reborn thanks to this program. I've managed to recover from extreme foot pain, migraines, and rotator cuff trouble. A year ago I was in a wheelchair. Today I'm swimming, hiking, and doing yoga. The daily meditation saves me. I feel so very grateful, and wish you the very best as well. Blessings.

Ellen likes this.