1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 15 Leaving the way it came!!!!

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Stella, Nov 18, 2012.

1. Stella

Stella Well known member

Yes, my pain is moving around. I thought it was, maybe, planning to leave based on the last pain that occurred moving around to the first. Only on this site can I talk about the electrical race track running around my body. the tingling in one spot then the tingling in another spot. Right now my abdomen is all cramped up which is where my pain first started.

I have no doubt this is TMS. It is really pretty amazing what is happening to my body. But I am just ignoring it and focusing on all the things I have learned. I love meditation. I can't start the day without it. I love the suggest of saying when you start to worry "wouldn't it be nice if I had this all figured out." I say this all the time. I plan to print it on a card and give to friends who also worry.

I find now as a write I am not driven to be a perfectionist in writing. When I am not sure of grammar or punctuation, I just type and let it go. That is a big step forward. .

veronica73 and Terry like this.