1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Laugh on purpose- meditate to excel

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Eric "Herbie" Watson, Jul 22, 2013.

1. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

learn to laugh, make a conscious effort to laugh more today and release your joy
    laughter accelerates the healing process when your body is sick
    A merry heart doeth good like medicine
    learn to have thoughts of goodness on purpose, smile on purpose and
    feel as your smile makes your body and mind feel better
    pull your shoulders back in and look up away from the downwards right or left slump
    we sometimes get stuck in cause of our situation
    a spirit of an overcomer lies within you, help bring it out just cause
    and youll thank me for it, as much as our thoughts control the body
    the body also controls our thoughts- you can do it
    think back on the best time or experience you've ever had- it could be
    when your child was born
    or when you won that first place prize or maybe the day you did that special
    something everyone told you ,
    you couldn't do.... our lives have enough hardship and stress to go through
    feed yourself these thoughts of victory on a daily basis and watch a new
    excitement and hope start to generate- see the actual experience in your minds eye
    relive it as if you were there all over again. See the sky so blue and your friends as
    they give you hugs and smiles- this is a meditation of hope that has helped thousands
    of folks get out of that depression bug and smash it.
    get in a quiet room and calm yourself down by a 10 to 1 count down
    10 my face is relaxed - 9 my thoughts are relaxed and calm -8 my back is relaxing now
    and so on till you get all the way to your toes.
    then repeat to yourself im calm, relaxed , patient and confident
    then go to that memory of hope and happiness, see the smiles on everyones faces and the sounds
    of laughter as they generate a new power in your emotions as you enjoy the experience
    hope this helps all that's so special here....
    practice it everyday and come up with new thoughts of victory or future goals
    you want to come to pass - in a while you'll start to feel the excitement as
    if it happening all over again or its happening for the first time
    if its thought of future victories it'll compel you in your emotions as you begin to see these thoughts
    (as the weeks come to pass ) materialize in your life
    it works for all things good and stay with it,
    your own magnetism of hope and emotional power will shine through the dark clouds of the past
    This is a meditation ive used for a while now and ive never been disappointed
    Remember the best first impression is a smile, the best conversationalist is a good listener
    the most important word to another person is there name and so on and on
    this is a tool of great reward
    Bless you

Becca and plum like this.
  2. plum

plum Beloved Grand Eagle

Lovely you, another gem. I can heartily endorse the power of posture on mood and the magic of a smile. Some say music is the universal language and maybe it is but a smile is such a simple act of kindness requiring no skill. I love the way most people respond too. You see their faces brighten and if only for the moment, the load is lifted. There are so many self-defeating behaviours that to intentionally change them not only defies their impact but deals a mighty blow to the inner procrastinator. Why wait for the sun to shine when YOU can beam light into the world.

eric watson likes this.
  3. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

Eric)- that's awesome plum, thanks- your words are sowed in my spirit....

Plum)- Lovely you, another gem. I can heartily endorse the power of posture on mood and the magic of a smile. Some say music is the universal language and maybe it is but a smile is such a simple act of kindness requiring no skill