1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

its hard-telling the truth

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Eric "Herbie" Watson, Dec 2, 2012.

1. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

Sad how so many people suffer when they dont have to,the other day my eldest sister told me all the evil was out of her house and shed get better now,now if i didnt know her i would give it time to see if the people in her house was causeing her tms-but i know this was just a happy word for the day,something in the arena of ive got it all figured out now brother so you dont have to explain something to me that could save my life,

its sad that shes so unintrested in a healing that she turns me doun on -free knowledge-a healing knowledge-now im a very proud person to have found this knowledge and i really want to help people help themselves,as were told to spread the word-but even as i posted about the benefits of tms healing on facebook i didnt even get 1 like-

i know the good doc said people wouldnt except what they didnt understand,but heres my point-this is very easy to understand-if you got about 15 minutes and you believe me i can tell you how to get started on the rd to freedom

but i almost feel like they r trying to debate with me (the few that i can get to listen) about the subject like we are speaking about politics and religion-like im trying to say im smarter than a fifth grader and there not-

were truly trying to help with love in our hearts- just like the reporters brother on the 20-20 segment,john stossel i believe,no matter what he said his brother didnt want to hear it,the md on the segment said we could go to a grave yard and spin a cat around our head if that helps-

were just wanting to help an ailing world and at times i feel like im being ridiculed -its not hard for my friends and extended family to see the miracle that has happened in my life-do they have amnesia-i truly believe they dont see it-the conditioning has blinded them

-i truly believe they think someone is trying to tell them a fib or someone is trying to be wiser than they are-we have to spread the word to make a change but how do you spread the word to a world blinded to the truth .

with that said ,thank god i got a wife that really believes and she is steadily accepting a healing-it helps to have someone by your side.i believe some people dont have that support so i say to you,how much do you really want to be healed,does it matter what others think or say if your going in the right direction and getting results while yrs later there still sitting (not able to stand or walk) telling you they know what your talking about but they dont want you to explain it to them or even study a 1 sheet essay

.it hurts but this is life and we have to march on and keep trying to spread the word,if i can help but 1 person then i did my job for that day-thank god for this forum and all my friends here-i couldnt do it without you guys-and i will find a way to spread the word no matter how long it takes

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Eric, an excellent post. I'm sorry your eldest sister won't accept your mind-body help, but don't give up on her. She may yet see the light.
    I'm glad you have an understanding wife who is open to receiving the healing you have to offer.
    It does look like you have a book in you. At least one real good one.

3. Eric "Herbie" Watson

thanks walt-i ll stay the course with her-im glad im going to get to watch you heal though my friend and that
    is what makes every ounce of hope worth it-we have stumbled upon a miracle producing power-thanks for the critique
    its heart warming-when really ive been working on all these concepts for about 25 yrs-just never knew about sarno
    i believe god put him here for us-so when we knocked- the door opened

4. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

I've been following these spiritual affirmations...

Deep breathing. Each time you breathe in, imagine a clear, bright, white light of Jesus healing surrounding you
    which flows into your body and goes to the place(s) of pain to heal you.

Ask and ye shall receive
    Ye Have Not, Because Ye Ask Not

Matthew 7:7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:-
    For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

Please Lord give me relief from my back pain.
    Please Lord give me increased faith.

5. Eric "Herbie" Watson

thanks walt-i love these affirmations-
    affirmations from gods word is always on my daily to do list-

6. Beach-Girl

Beach-Girl Well known member

Hello Eric and Walt!

It's clear the two of you (as well as many others) have been working hard and helping on the forum. I have read some of your posts and liked them very much.

I have a comment for Eric: You are a true believer in TMS and Dr. Sarno's work because it sounds like it saved your life. I will admit to not getting to the "end zone" yet, but that's another story.

Eric your passion for this comes through my screen loud and clear. So your sister must feel it too as she is seeing you face-to-face as you try and get her to read and learn what you have. There is only one issue here: she isn't ready. You can't make anyone feel the passion you feel for anything unless they too are ready to take that step. You mean well. You truly want your sister to dance with you someday. But as I'm often told: humans have free will.

Sadly you are beating your head against a wall. She needs to want to do this. And from the above post, it doesn't appear she is. Send her love. Show her how your life is different. Be joyful and happy around her. She'll "get it" when she's ready. But until then, she is going to stay where she is.

BG

7. Eric "Herbie" Watson

thanks bg-thats awesome truth-you made me blush-gosh