1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Is tinnitus tms?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by NameK, Nov 7, 2018.

Tags:
  1. NameK

NameK Well known member

Hey so I'm not sure my if I still have a slight ringing in my ear i think its probably my anxiety but I the last 5 years I've been to quite a few concerts. Also I used to listen to my headphones pretty loud for the job before that i was allowed to all day as for my job for the last two years I've been driving around listening to the music at 30 out of 60.

So I'm not sure if I have tinnitus as I've had the ringing after concerts but it usually passes the next day. But whbe it's dead quiet I've noticed there might be a slight ringing but idk if it's my anxiety causing it or I actually messed up my hearing.

Any success with dealing with tinnitus as tms ? I dont think i have it but i might and I'm scared I'm gonna have it forever if i do