1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 29 Is there anyone in your life you feel wronged by

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Lasseb81, Nov 30, 2019.

1. Lasseb81

Lasseb81 New Member

I feel my mother could have done better. Her and my dad got divorced when I was 5 years old. My mother has never really been happy since then. She always did what she could for me and my sister to do well. But she never really managed to care for me and what I did. Even when she found a new man when I was 8 years old. Then she was pretty happy for a few years, then she started to suffer with pain and has been doing it ever since. After 10 years of pain, she was diagnosed with some form of muscle wasting. She has been depressed for as long as I can remember. But all this has been done I have not had the support of my mother that I should have had. Even today I am now 38, she is still depressed and in great pain. The new man she got didn't do any good to me either. He is the type where nothing is good enough and if it is then man does not praise others. All this has left me with poor self-esteem, since there has never been anyone who said I was good enough as I was.

Aimee88 likes this.