1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 15 Is the pain moving?

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by thore3004, Apr 12, 2020.

1. thore3004

thore3004 New Member

As you can see, I have already followed the SEP for 15 days. Today it asked me if my pain was moving throughout the last 2 weeks. It didn't. But when I thought about it, I came to the conclusion that it absolutely did in the past.
    It all started when my right wrist/hand started to hurt after doing a lot of studying which led to much work in front of my computer. I always told myself and other people, that my hand was hurting. Today I much more talk or think about both of my arms. It's kind of a small region for the pain to move, but it still did.
    I am right handed, that's why I started using my smartphone with my left hand. I also used some selfmade computer shortcuts which had the purpose for me to do more stuff with my left (non-mouse) hand. Within two weaks the left arm started to hurt as much as the right arm, which is weird, because the pain in the right arm was coming pretty slowly until it became very intense. This situation really helps me accepting TMS. Whenever I doubt the diagnosis, I just remember this.
    I start to become much more aware of what is going on which feels great. My symptoms didn't go away yet, but it's pretty much depending on the day. Some days I feel great and the pain is almost gone, some days i don't.

Cheers!

2. ssxl4000

ssxl4000 Well known member

Sounds like you are doing really well! Keep up the good work!