1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Is anybody doing TMS for ME/CFS? (Chronic Fatigue Syndrome)

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by beep, Feb 24, 2019.

Tags:
  1. beep

beep Peer Supporter

Would love some experiences or insight! I'm amazed that this has legitimately cured my RSI in days...Hoping that it can help with my CFS too, though I've seen hardly any reports of people trying this with CFS or succeeding with this with CFS.
    I'd love to reach out to anyone who has any insight!
    Thanks!

2. Ellen

Ellen Beloved Grand Eagle

Mamajennie likes this.
  3. 66maggie

66maggie Newcomer

Hi there I used this method to cure my CFS. I had been wheelchair bound and bed bound for about a year and a half. I spoke to a woman who had used the Sarno approach to heal her Epstine Barr Virus and she suggested his "Healing Back Pain" book. I read it, put it to use and within 6 months I was completely better. I am now back at school and I am writing a report on this which requires a survey. I am hoping you might be willing to take it. It is only 10 questions if you have the energy and are willing I would greatly appreciate it. Also I found the curable app last year that really helped with my PHN. Below is the link if you have the time. Thank you
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeFCqpvdp1WuZhjER65l_5sxaAXxWMMQEHsqDyqrjBhDctILw/viewform?usp=sf_link (CFS/ME and the mind body connection)

TG957 and AMarie like this.
  4. samuelp180

samuelp180 Peer Supporter

I am! Been suffering symptoms like sore throat, achy muscles tiredness and a bunch of other pain. I’m already so much better, it’s crucial for cfs recovery to not focus on the pain. Start with at least thinking about something else besides the pain for at least 50% of the time. Also not fearing the pain helps me insanely. When I stopped fear, my symptoms improved within a couple days or maybe even hours. Hope you are well would love to hear about your symptoms.

ssxl4000 likes this.
  5. beep

beep Peer Supporter

Hey Maggie! Did you collect any interesting data via that survey? Either way, I'd love to chat with you sometime!