1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Introducing myself

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Belinda, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Belinda

Belinda New Member

Hi I just read John Sarno's book and been on Youtube since then finding out about TMS. I have problems with RSI and its crippled me in the past. I got a flare up just getting on to this thread. I just loathe working on computers each time it means learning something new. How do I get over this? Please help.

2. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi Belinda,

Welcome to the Forum! I am sorry about your pain. The good news is that you've found Dr. Sarno's work, and others' which means you'll start treating the actual cause of symptoms.

The upper left tab takes you to tmswiki which has free programs. I recommend you do either the Alan Gordon program or the Structured Education Program. As you go through, you can post some responses which others here can see. Also, continue to read Dr. Sarno's work, and let it go deep.

Know that the pain or other symptoms does not mean there is anything wrong with you, either psychologically or physically, and relax your fear, reactions, attempts to "fix the problem." This is a process, and each person finds their own perfect way through.

So many others have come here and found success. Read a success story every day. You find them in the subforums list.

Andy B

birdsetfree likes this.
  3. Alberttc

Alberttc New Member

Read RSI success stories from different people in this forum. It helps a lot in the way of "truely believing" that you have TMS and no other structural-related issues.

I think it is important to remember that you should have been diagnosed by a doctor first, to ensure you have no structural issues in your arms or wrists.

Good luck with your journey!