1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 1 Intro

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Astro Witch, Mar 6, 2020.

1. Astro Witch

Astro Witch New Member

Hi,

I have had chronic fatigue for a few years. I discovered Dr Sarno's work last year and have been slowly reading his book The Divided Mind. I decided to try the Structured Educational Program to hopefully recover from chronic fatigue. I fully believe in the power of the mind and Dr Sarno's theory makes sense to me. I'm looking forward to digging deeper to figure out what is going on and causing this chronic fatigue. My sense is it is fear, and possibly anger.

I am in my mid 40's. I was completely bedridden with chronic fatigue for several months. I have been seeing a chiropractor to help my recovery as well as taking many supplements etc. I have also gone about changing my mindset and lifestyle. I would say I am 80-90% recovered at this stage. However, doing too much one day or an emotional event can set me back and have me in bed for a couple of days recovering. I want to get to the bottom of this, be fully recovered and start living my life to the fullest again. I want to be able to do things without having to worry if it will be too much and have to factor in recovery time after big events.

Thanks for reading

plum and JanAtheCPA like this.
  2. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

Welcome @Astro Witch! It sounds like you have found the right place, so keep us posted and keep posting - because we're all in this together :)

Astro Witch likes this.