1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

All the Rage Film Interview with Michael Galinsky on the One You Feed podcast

Discussion in 'Mindbody Video Library' started by Ellen, Dec 4, 2014.

1. Ellen

Ellen Beloved Grand Eagle

2. mike2014

mike2014 Beloved Grand Eagle

Thanks Ellen.

3. Caroline Rumur

Caroline Rumur Well known member

Thanks for posting this Ellen!

4. IrishSceptic

IrishSceptic Podcast Visionary

recently listened to the TMSwiki callin with Galinsky and he mentioned how the Zeitgeist for Mindbody medicine seems to have come full circle with a plethora of different doctors, professors coming round to the idea along with independent researchers like Shannon Harvey.
    Interesting article on their documentary 'The connection'
    https://www.theconnection.tv/use-mind-control-heart-rate/?c=9

Also Kent Bassett has a film coming out 'This might hurt' that is another Sarno biography type film.

5. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

I just watched the Michael Galinsky interview and am so glad to have the update on his film about TMS and Dr. Sarno.

He's so right about feeding the wolf. I was in a happy frame of mind this morning but then watched some tv news to
    get a weather report, and all I heard was another daily litany of woes, mostly about people killing each other. Not wars,
    just personal stuff. I turned it off and am trying to feed the good wolf. I rarely watch TV news and have to keep reminding
    myself NEVER TO WATCH IT, or talk shows, or reality TV. That's where the bad wolf lives.

IrishSceptic likes this.