1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Important Announcement About Connecting to Online Events

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Forest, Jul 25, 2013.

1. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Hey All,

I wanted to let you all know that starting Sunday July 28th, those of you connecting to our online events (namely our weekly call-in discussion groups and our special webinar events) using the Fuze Meeting application (not calling in on the phone) will need to upgrade to a newer version of Fuze Meeting. Here's how to do it:
    • If you are using a Mac or PC computer to connect, simply launch Fuze Meeting, and follow the on-screen instructions.
    • If you have a Mac computer and you downloaded Fuze from the Mac's App Store, however, you will need to uninstall Fuze from your computer and then re-install it (click here to view how to install Fuze Meeting).
    • If you are connecting to these events via an iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad, you should update Fuze Meeting directly using the App Store on your device.
    If you can, I encourage those of you planning to attend Tuesday's discussion group to connect early and log into the chatroom at www.tmswiki.org/chat as well, so you can perform this update and have access to technical support if necessary. You can also update Fuze on your own time, although they suggest you do this after the morning of Monday July 29th. Either way, I'd suggest joining the call early and logging into the chatroom as well, just in case.

Feel free to post questions, etc below.

eric watson likes this.
  2. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

mine looks updated when I went to fuze-
    im still logged in on my PC
    is that it ?