1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 20 If I could change anything in my life

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Edward, Oct 14, 2013.

1. Edward

Edward Peer Supporter

Sometimes I will curse my anxiety, rsi and other symptoms and wish them to be gone. Sometimes all I want is to have some self confidence, self control and to show love and understanding to myself and others. Other times I may just want to better everyone at what I am doing. And although I do kind of want these things in my life at the same time I don't feel the urge of wanting to change anything in my life. I see where I am right now as perfect. My life is full of troubles but I don't really want it any other way. Just to have this knowledge just brings more hope and I guess trust towards what ever my circumstance are.

2. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

Edward- I see where I am right now as perfect. My life is full of troubles but I don't really want it any other way. Just to have this knowledge just brings more hope and I guess trust towards what ever my circumstance are.

Eric)- This is understanding, Your doing great Edward- thanks for sharing.