1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

If I am not for myself, who will be for me?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Eric "Herbie" Watson, Apr 5, 2013.

1. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

I haven't posted in a minute so here we go - I awoke with the thought any thought with an emotion you will feel.
    Now think guys , you ever say words and they don't even touch you, then other words make your hair stand on end. well, thats cause you have anchored an emotion to that thought. it can be collapsed though, thru anchor collapsing or reconsolidation or as some friends call it flipping. Sarno calls it an understanding. its not only in the eft or nlp world. its also in sarnos books and the psychotherapeutic world where success occurs.

I really believe in sarno first and you have to know what the words state mean and anchor collapsing is just another term to be learned- its also an experience- how we think from trance to trance also is good to know. I love the state of awareness and mindfulness.

Some thoughts seem to have a life of their own
    and really we give life to those thoughts.

I ran a school for higher learning for two years some time ago . it was all consciousness teaching and how beautiful these teachings were from the greatest salesman in the world zig zigglar to jesus parables and every great teacher I could find based on the golden rule.

id see an instant lift in my friends as they would enter the sessions in an all out negative state and leave with a new power state.

I didn't really know then we were exercising our thoughts mixed with emotions on the conscious and unconscious level and youll see when you look in the mirror and smile on purpose saying to yourself how great you really are, not a narcisstic great or im a better than you great but a humble greatness of love toward yourself you to will experience a feeling of compassion to the only person that can really help you get back on your feet, yourself.

Be more considerate and forgiving of others and yourself also and youll begin to enter a state of compassion which will lead to a life of harmony.

Now I know this might sound like well yea you can do that and what about the real us.

Well I did all of this because I was thinking about us,. I read through pages 148- 150 of sarnos mind body prescription last night.
    I love Sarnos teachings.

He talks about states and so forth. Also; knowledge being the penicillin for the pain or anxiety,

Sarno knows with all his years working with his psychotherapist what the above clauses mean. id love to elaborate more on this if anyone has questions please ask. a little talk about the psychological side is what sarnos all for if you initially don't get his meanings.

I hope this is understandable and to those that need some guidance im here. If there's a debate im not about that because see all the great teachers are intertwined. bless you all

Forest and plum like this.
  2. plum

plum Beloved Grand Eagle

You are my sunshine.

Forest likes this.
  3. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Thank you sunshine

Cant wait to hear your words of color and sound

mixed with the touch of emotion and sweet wine

my poetic plum

4. Karen

Karen Peer Supporter

Wonderful eric!! thank you so much! I take this with me in my heart today!!

''If I am not for myself, who will be for me?''

eric watson likes this.
  5. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Thank you Karen
    your going in a great direction
    bless you