1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Idea about spreading TMS theory in Czech and Slovak republic

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by VojtaSCM, May 3, 2018.

1. VojtaSCM

VojtaSCM Newcomer

Hi all,

I am a practitioner of chinese medicine and as such I am very much aware of interconnectedness of mind and body. But the theories and ideas of dr. Sarno make it more complete and more understandable for western (science-based) mind. This is directed more towards people maintaining this site or making lectures about TMS. My idea would be to start with some small groups of relatives and friends in Czech and Slovak republic. I have already translated Healing Back Pain to czech language and am working on Divided Mind. Who is in charge of copyright laws? How could I make possible to spread this idea in my country?

Thanks a lot for any advice or direction.

Dorado likes this.
  2. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi VojtaSCM, You might pm Forest who is the creator/administrator of this site, if you don't get a satisfactory response on this thread. --Andy

3. VojtaSCM

VojtaSCM Newcomer

I did and no reply sadly :(

4. plum

plum Beloved Grand Eagle

@VojtaSCM,

You need to contact the respective publishers for each book to determine issues such as copyright and licensing in other countries. The publishers details should be found at the front of the book and they will have a website where you can make contact with the relevant departments.

Forest is pretty busy in his real life so forgive the silence.

Good luck with your inspired and noble venture.

Plum

5. VojtaSCM

VojtaSCM Newcomer

Thank you for the reply. Already in process of contacting them - silence on all fronts so far.

But the spirit never dies.

6. plum

plum Beloved Grand Eagle

Fortune favours the persistent :)
    I'm pretty sure Sarno himself will have struggled with finding a publisher initially. Such is life for the wild at heart challenging the status quo.

7. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

! Keep up your persistence.