1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 20 I'd change my TMS

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Endless luke, Sep 2, 2013.

1. Endless luke

Endless luke Well known member

If you could change one thing about your life what would it be? What steps would you make?

It this question a gimme? I'd change my TMS. I've done everything that I could think of to make this change. I suppose the one thing that I haven't really tried too much of is marijuana even though it's had good effects when I have tried it. I think it scares me because it makes me feel less intelligent.
    And I've never felt cured when I've used it- I've just had a reduction in symptoms. In some ways my lack of willingness to use it doesn't make much sense. Other things that I've tried to get my health better have been much more boring, painful or expensive.
    I still can not believe how much time I spent wearing devices to stretch out my muscles. I wish I'd chosen much more normal ways to battle this.