1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

i have told people about TMS

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by zenyatta20, Mar 7, 2020.

1. zenyatta20

zenyatta20 New Member

I have told many people about TMS because I wanted people around me to know that I have taken power over my symptoms. Most do not understand and few have asked me if I am doing better. Maybe it is only day 16 so there is that but I did tell my closest friends and family. They kind of gave me a whatever type reaction. I guess maybe because i have tried to so many things before this that they don't believe this will be different but I know that it will be . I believe that I have TMS. Interestingly I tried Annie Hopper's DNRS before this. It did NOT work for me at all. I found it fake to pretend that I didn't have symptoms and fake to spend an hour a day describing how wonderful things were and are. It was not for me and I did not get better. I was in a couple DNRS chat groups on the whatsapp app and I told them I was leaving because I found something that was easier, cheaper ( free) and took less time and that I was getting more immediate results and was getting more insight. Many people private messaged me what TMS was. So I tried to help them. I am angry and frustrated with DNRS as I paid a large amount of money for it and the company will not honor their refund which makes me feel devalued. Maybe some of you did okay with DNRS but I did not.

JanAtheCPA likes this.
  2. yb44

yb44 Beloved Grand Eagle

I don’t know what DNRS is and won’t bother Dr Google about it. Sounds like yet another person/organisation praying on vulnerable people. Don’t feel bad about the money. Most of us spent many thousands on treatments and potential solutions. You’ve seen the light now so keep moving toward it and leave the Whatsappers to get on with it. You can only help yourself. I am absolutely rubbish at describing TMS to others so I don’t bother anymore.

plum likes this.
  3. zenyatta20

zenyatta20 New Member

Thanks for replying. DOn't bother with DNRS. It is similar to mind body in that it involves neuroplasticty yet it costs a bunch of money and you are not allowed to be unhappy. And there are a billion hours of training videos and you don't get well quickly

yb44 likes this.
  4. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

DNRS has been discussed here on and off. People have reported finding it helpful, others not so much. At least one person sold her version of the program on eBay, but obviously that would have been a set of discs.

Anyway, as @yb44 said, the important thing is not beating yourself up. It's just a program you tried, and you lost some money, and money can be replaced.

And good for you for telling the group why you were leaving. If even one person eventually follows up and finds any amount of recovery thanks to TMS, it will have been worth the effort.

plum likes this.