1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

I had a weird expience. can you let me know what you think?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by nancy, Nov 9, 2013.

1. njoy

njoy aka Bugsy

I am well and pain-free, thanks for asking. I very much hope something works for you soon.

2. hecate105

hecate105 Beloved Grand Eagle

go for it Nancy! from your posts it seems you are definitely a TMS personality, putting others first, trying to get everything just so. Remember you are just as important as anyone else - and only YOU can heal you. Its great to have a framework to work to, I have found it essential - without it I would just flounder around reading bits and not really get into the 'depths' of my problems. Good luck with it, I hope everything goes really well for you. Tis all grist for the mill...

3. nancy

nancy Well known member

Hi, you are so intuitive. I thank you so much, this has been a very trying time.
    Eight yrs and not knowing what was wrong with me. You are a true Geru, and
    hope that I can hear some more of your great advice. I have had a rough life as many
    others, don't feel sorry for myself, just need to clean it up now. You are so inspiring!
    Thank You, Fondly, Nancy