1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 8 I don't always recognize feelings.

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Fredric, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Fredric

Fredric New Member

I don't always know what the feelings are, but I am not fretting about it and am experiencing them during meditation or other times, regardless of what they might be called.

2. srton

srton Well known member

Yeah I know how that is. I’ve repressed my feelings for so long that I don’t even really know what they are!! As you said, thank god for meditation and (for me) journaling. It’s the only time I can actually sit with my feelings and acknowledge that they exist. I’m working so hard on being cool with the entire spectrum of emotion and not judging myself for “negativity” which I would have previously repressed.
    All the best and keep up the good work!
    Srton