1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Hugging Trees

Discussion in 'Community Off Topic' started by Lily Rose, Aug 26, 2017.

1. Lily Rose

Lily Rose Beloved Grand Eagle

Lainey and plum like this.
  2. Lainey

Lainey Well known member

Trees are definitely magical. Thanks for sharing this. I've spent many happy hours in forests.

You may find this organization of some interest www.Lorian.com They explore the earth's subtle energy and the unseen dimensions of our world. The originator calls this incarnational spirituality. Their "mission and purpose" is. . . .
    Our Core Values:
    We affirm the sovereignty of each person as a Sacred source of creativity and partnership.
    We acknowledge the existence of spiritual dimensions and their contribution to the wholeness of the world.
    We empower new ways for the human community to engage in the sacred partnership of person and planet.
    We inspire a culture of love and hope that honors and enlivens all beings.

Lainey

plum and Lily Rose like this.
  3. Lily Rose

Lily Rose Beloved Grand Eagle

The link is no longer valid?

You are clearly a kindred spirit who reveres the sacredness of our planet. I am reading a lovely book called Garden Awakening.
    "In order to understand the method for re-establishing the health of your land, you may have to shift your perspective for a moment. I keep repeating that the land is alive. This may be obvious on a physical level, with the myriads of teeming creatures on and beneath its surface (when the land is healthy). But what I mean is alive in the same way that you and I are alive, that is conscious, capable of being damaged, of feeling pain, love, anger, excitement, sadness and grief, of falling sick and becoming well again. This know to be true at the core of my being."

Connecting with our natural world is part of our healing. How we treat our land and how we treat each other and how we treat ourselves ... it matters.

I love the core values you listed. They are absolutely perfect! I would very much like to know more.

Thank you for sharing <3

.... with Love and Gratitude ^_^

plum and Lainey like this.
  4. Lainey

Lainey Well known member

Yes, this organization also holds true that all is consciousness. The link should read: lorain.org I mistakenly used .com Their founder is David Spangler and I believe the base area for this organization is on one of the islands off of the Washington coast. I understand that D.Spangler was an early resident at Findhorn in Scotland. (You can find this on the web too)
    I will look for "Garden Awakening." I have always been drawn to the earth based studies. My original BS was in Agriculture. Sadly, my current ailments do not allow me to crawl around on the ground much anymore, getting my hands in the soil.

Thanks for your response.

Lainey

plum likes this.