1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

All the Rage Film How to track progress toward the Kickstarter goal

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Forest, Nov 21, 2014.

1. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi everyone,

I don't know about you, but I've become a junkie for tracking the progress toward raising $75,000 for Rumur's Dr. Sarno documentary. It's so exciting to watch the progress. I think we're going to make it!

I found a great site that show's information about how rapidly progress is being made. It's called KickTraq. Here is the link for the Dr. Sarno documentary:
    www.kicktraq.com/projects/rumur/all-the-rage-a-documentary-connecting-emotions-and/

Here are three of my favorite graphics. The first is a summary of the campaign:
    [​IMG]
    It shows you how close we are to the goal and other helpful info.

The second goes into more depth. It shows how much money we've raised each day thought the entire campaign, from the very first day until the last:
    [​IMG]

The third does the same thing as the last graphic, but for the number of people who have pledged:
    [​IMG]
    Based on the second two graphics, you can see that the biggest donors were at the start.

However, because of sharing on Facebook, we are still able to reach more and more people. So please keep sharing the link to the kickstarter! You can find it in my signature, below.

Enrique and Caroline Rumur like this.
  2. Caroline Rumur

Caroline Rumur Well known member

Wow this is awesome Forest!! Thanks!

Forest likes this.
  3. Gigalos

Gigalos Beloved Grand Eagle

I see you guys just passed the 2/3 mark. I have no doubts that the last 1/3 will be pledged within one or two weeks... simply awesome!

Caroline Rumur and Forest like this.
  4. Forest

I love it!

Caroline Rumur likes this.
  5. Gigalos

Gigalos Beloved Grand Eagle

get the champagne ready baby!! so close :joyful:

Forest likes this.
  6. Forest

Woohoo!!