1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Tutorial How to find the "most likes" list

Discussion in 'About This Site' started by Forest, Jan 13, 2014.

1. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

At the bottom of every post, there is a little link with the word "Like" on it. Many forum users click it to show appreciation for the posts they like the most and to help others find the best threads.

If you like you can see a list of the forum members who have received the most "likes." Here is a 30 second video to show you how:

Eric "Herbie" Watson likes this.
  2. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

Thanks forest, now I know im number three and I got competition.
    Im on ya Walt and Forest- Were friends but competition is well the coolest thing in the world.
    beerbuds
    Really though im so proud of you guys for sure. I just had to say that, wait I got others at my
    heals well only one thing left to say -- you guys and gals are the best community ever
    Bless You

Forest likes this.
  3. Forest

That's so nice Eric. I like to think of it like we are a community that likes saying "thank you." When you like a post, it is as if you are saying "thank you" to the person who wrote it. The list is a nice reminder of all of those thank-yous. It makes you feel good inside.

4. Redditor

Redditor Peer Supporter

5. Forest

That link is a quick direct link to the page, but it's also valuable to learn how to navigate to the members list from any page on the site. We serve a diverse audience and I take any opportunity I can to teach people how to use the software.

Forest,
    President and CEO (Chief Educational Officer), PPD/TMS Peer Network, inc.