1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 25 How things are evolving

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Nissou, Dec 17, 2018.

1. Nissou

Nissou New Member

i am trying to do the SEP everyday, along with listening to the sarno’s book success stories and journaling, things were getting better, i am more active, at home and outside, even if the pain is still here . Actually for a week now the pain got worse , i thought may be because i decided to look for a job and my brain did not like it, hence getting new symptomes like stomach pain and rib cage pain as well, that does stop me from even walking .
    I have read many times that for some people the pain got worse before it got better , and i wanted to hear some feedback from you or advices to not loose hope or to keep confidence that it’s really TMS and i am on the right track.
    I learned about Sarno/TmS 10 weeks ago, i improved a lot the 1st few weeks and then i am here today with worsen pain.
    Thanks again for this wonderful program and sorry for my english.

2. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi Nissou,

Yes, your increase and change in symptoms is very common as you "challenge the condition." Rest assured hundreds of people have posted similar experiences here and have gotten better.

What you're doing, linking increase in symptoms to events and inner feelings, and the way the mind-body works is exactly the Rx. Great.

Also, there is, as I said above, the common experience of increase/change as you work through the SEP.

Your English is about 99% perfect and easy to read. No need to apologize!

Keep at it, and be patient.

Andy B

3. Nissou

Nissou New Member

Thank you Andy for your encouragment and your kind words , that keeps me believing in TMS and digging more in my emotions , maily the fear i have built the last two years . Hopefully i will come back with greater news .