1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Program how long in bad cases? 2 weeks?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Tvtimmy, Nov 18, 2020.

1. Tvtimmy

Tvtimmy Newcomer

outbreak number 2
    A few years back I had a back problem and found Dr. Sarno. Everything made perfect sense and after my episode, I've had no back pain since. Fast forward to a few weeks ago.
    I'm riding my wife's peloton bike and hit the peddle weird immediately hurting my hip. Not a big deal I pushed through and finished the ride. Within three days I could no longer walk the pain was so great.
    But the pain was my hip, not my back, so TMS never entered my mind. I went to the emergency room for some kind of pain relief and they told me I had Hip Bursitis. Once again not back pain so not TMS.
    The treatment of Hip Burcisits is bed rest. I laid still for two days but I still couldn't walk. At this point, the pain was making my right leg spasm and have sciatic pain. I went to an orthopedist and right away she informed me she thought I have a bulging disc. And I got an x-ray and MRI.
    I think we all know what they found... yep all the bad stuff that Dr. Sarno tells you not to focus on. That's when it finally hit me that I have TMS again. So for 2 weeks, I've been focusing back on my TMS mantra. But the pain is still making sleep and walking hard.
    Anyway, I'm wondering how long till I can get my mind to get over the pain in a real bad case? is two weeks possible?