1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this link: http://go.tmswiki.org/newprogram
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (NY) Standard time. It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bruce as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

How do you simplify your life

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Forest, Mar 4, 2013.

1. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

I found a great question on day 22 of the structured program that I thought I would post here. It is rather common for people with TMS to take on too much, and spread themselves thin. I know that I struggle with finding balance in my life. So, If a person has a lot of current stress in their life, what are some ways they can simplify their life?

The following are the responses from the SEP Team. Feel free to post your own ideas on how to simplify your life and find balance.

giantsfan likes this.
  2. NWWU

NWWU New Member

To simplify my life, I have to remind myself that saying "no" to someone or something is saying "yes" to someone else. This helps alleviate the guilty feelings when I want to say no.

3. TG957

TG957 Well known member

Even a 5 minute meditation in the middle of the day seems to balance me out enough and bring me to senses. I can say 'no' to work and I stress less.