1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

How do I skype with a TMS practitioner?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Wendy99, Dec 10, 2018.

1. Wendy99

Wendy99 New Member

Hi I'm from Italy and there are no pratictioners here so I wanted to skype with one who is in another country.
    I looked on the TMS wiki and there are a lot of practitioners in America also available to skype but I can't find any information on how to do that. Also can you suggest me one practitioner in particular?

2. Ellen

Ellen Beloved Grand Eagle

Email them first to inquire about Skype therapy.

You can't go wrong with the therapists at the Pain Psychology Center in LA. This is Alan Gordon's group who have donated much of their expertise to this site.

3. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi Wendy99,

I do long-distance TMS coaching via skype. I pm'd you, in case you're interested.

As Ellen suggests, many of the practitioners listed do long-distance work via skype.

I hope you find some good support. It can make a real difference!

Andy B