1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

How can I delete an old thread?

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Bennyvk, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Bennyvk

Bennyvk New Member

How can I delete my old thread I dknt see where I would let me

2. starseed

starseed Peer Supporter

Try asking the admins of the site - send them a private message?

3. Dorado

Dorado Beloved Grand Eagle

You can contact one of the moderators; I did the same thing a few weeks ago when I realized some of my information made me too easily identifiable, ha.

4. Bennyvk

Bennyvk New Member

how do i contact a moderator?

5. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

I'm a moderator, Benny, but I have to tell you that we don't normally remove threads unless there have been zero responses. And there has to be a really good reason before I spend my valuable and unpaid time on such things. I actually made Caulfield rewrite his thread to make it more anonymous, because it had received a number of thoughtful responses. Privacy was his concern, but he has provided a lot of helpful advice and feedback for a number of years, and I felt that we could therefore support him. But I'll be honest, it was a special favor for a valued member of several years.

You can PC me, with the URL of the thread, and the reason you want to delete it. However, I'll be gone the next two days.

Everyone has the ability to delete or edit individual posts for a short time after posting, but I don't know if that's true when starting a new thread.