1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Hi everyone

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by nancy, Sep 19, 2013.

1. nancy

nancy Well known member

Hi everyone of my suffering friends from TMS! I have been in pain now for almost 8 yrs, back and r
    leg pain has stopped me from living a normal active life. I have read all through the forums and they have
    helped me so very much to know I'm not a nut nor alone in this. I have had considerable stress all my life
    and am working on Dr Sarno's method. I am desperate at this point after my mates suicide of 38 yrs. I am
    trying to find support and working hard at all of the suggestions you and Dr Sarno have suggested. I have had
    almost every test known to man, just lost. Thank You for listening, Nancy

2. nancy

nancy Well known member

Hi, where should I post my questions for support, I am desperate at this point. I have always been so
    active, dance teacher, nurse, etc. I am alone now and in awful pain every day without a break. Please
    guide me if you will. I think you're all great! Nancy

3. tarala

tarala Well known member

Hi Nancy, and a big welcome to the forum. As Forest's video above shows, there are lots of places to ask questions, and means to search for specific thimgs. A good place to start might be the Support subforum.

You are definitely not alone here. Many of us with TMS has suffered from the increased isolation that pain can bring. Post, and people will reply, I promise. Lots of hugs to you, Terry