1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

HERE'S THE CLIP!

Discussion in 'Mindbody Blogs (was Practitioner's Corner)' started by Nicole J. Sachs LCSW, Aug 8, 2016.

1. Nicole J. Sachs LCSW

Nicole J. Sachs LCSW Therapist and TMS Author

MY FIRST TV APPEARANCE AND TRIBUTE TO DR. SARNO!

Avy, skhs, she333 and 9 others like this.
  2. brendan537

brendan537 Peer Supporter

it was awesome thank you very much!

Nicole J. Sachs LCSW likes this.
  3. brendan537

you are kicking ass

4. Nicole J. Sachs LCSW

HAHA that just made me smile. Big. Thank you. I like kicking ass.

5. brendan537

kicking ass is good dancea

6. Tennis Tom

Tennis Tom Beloved Grand Eagle

Thanks for posting the segment Brendan! Nicole did a GREAT job!beerbuds

7. Joey2276

Joey2276 Peer Supporter

That was really captivating Nicole! I'm inspired!! You should be on TV more often :)

8. Ellen

Ellen Beloved Grand Eagle

Great job, Nicole!

9. Plumcrazy

Plumcrazy Peer Supporter

What a wonderful segment. Inspirational!

10. IrishSceptic

IrishSceptic Podcast Visionary

brilliant, saved me the bother of hunting it down!

11. IrishSceptic

watched it all the way through, the guy on the sofa Jack Turner also got better by using Sarno. he is a graduate of Psychology at Oxford,England (top university)

this is why getting the message is so important, message multiplies and gives those who've gotten better more confidence to ''come out''

12. Peggy

Peggy Well known member

That was a really nice interview, congratulations Nicole! I am impressed with the show and how well you were treated. They were really on board. Maybe times are changing, where it can be socially acceptable to talk about your feelings and how they affect your body, it's a step forward for sure.

13. Nicole J. Sachs LCSW

YES! Peggy puts it well. Times ARE changing. I feel it, and we should all put it out there even more. Because the world is depending on us. :):)

much love!

nicole

14. MWsunin12

MWsunin12 Beloved Grand Eagle

Very good presentation, Nicole. I don't know if you've had media training, but you're a natural. More than that, breaking new ground!

15. IrishSceptic

I was reading Rumur's updates on All the Rage, it seems to be very well made and getting good feedback. another 10 years the landscape will be changed forever, important to distill the message and not get it lost in the confusion

Eric "Herbie" Watson likes this.
  16. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

Awesome, thanks Nicole. You were put here on earth for this, a original with powerful enthusiasm that reveals the truth whether a person believes it or not, deep down, we all know it's the truth. Loved going through every page of your book a while back too, cool.

MWsunin12 and Tennis Tom like this.
  17. brendan537

When is all the rage going to be published?

18. Nicole J. Sachs LCSW

New video is UP on my YouTube Channel answering viewer questions on TMS healing. Feel free to write to me at thecureforchronicpain@gmail.com and submit your questions. I'm answering one a week on my channel. Here's to healing!

XOXO n.

19. MWsunin12

MWsunin12 Beloved Grand Eagle

Love "This is your Life. Why wouldn't you try it?" Simple and true. Great video. Looking forward to the next one.

20. BBDiesel

BBDiesel New Member

Thank you! So soothing to be able to hear you speak the truth!