1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 1 Here we go...

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by TLR, Dec 11, 2012.

1. TLR

TLR New Member

Hello. I just finished The Divided Mind last night and found this site today while looking for a copy of the study guide to follow (didn't want to break the spine of the book or stand at the copy machine). I read Healing Back Pain a few years ago, but wasn't thinking about myself at the time. Now I am. Neck and shoulders and upper back, knee, feet--and what started as a numb big toe becoming a cascade of numbness down the line of toes. I have no resistance to the diagnosis. I've been doing a lot of work with anger, resentment, self-acceptance, inability to decipher or express my own feelings, learned helplessness-- the whole codependent bag-- in ACA, therapy, an anger management class, and insight meditation. I believe this will be a good addition as I continue to heal and wholify. Thanks to the pioneers who have built this site.

2. Ami

Ami Peer Supporter

Welcome TLR. This is truly a fabulous site with so many great resources and helpful people!

3. TLR

TLR New Member

Thank you, Ami.

4. tarala

tarala Well known member

Hi TLR and welcome to the forum. Accepting the diagnosis is a big part of healing, you are obviously well on your way! Good luck, Terry

5. TLR

TLR New Member

Thank you, Terry. Day 2--done the reading and am fixin' to do the journaling.