1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

help me, need a diagnosis, I'm french

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by cece71, Oct 16, 2019.

Tags:
  1. cece71

cece71 Newcomer

Hello, I am French, I think I have tms, but I did not get a diagnosis. There is no doctor tms in France. is it possible to consult remotely for a diagnosis? Experiences? thanks

2. cece71

cece71 Newcomer

to whom do you address me?

3. cece71

cece71 Newcomer

after an injury during a sports activity, I stayed 15 days lying, with back pain and muscle contraction. Then after once standing, sciatic pain. I saw a lot of doctor, pass MRI (herniated disc L5 S1), a doctor proposed lumbar fusion, another no. Then, I had infiltrations, then I saw chiropractors, physiotherapist, ... It did not change much, then I found the sarno books, then back sense, then this forum. I did the program, and I read a lot. In a few months my pain diminished, I recognized myself in the readings. I resumed physical activity, cycling, running, hiking, ... the pain has almost disappeared for several months. But, since a return from vacation the pain has gradually returned with very changeable symptoms, back pain, legs, right to left, tingling, muscle weakness, low back contraction. I suffered a relapse for 2 months, I can not control too much. I am not too physically limited, I run 12 km, I ride a bike. I feel better after physical activity, little pain during the sport.

4. miffybunny

miffybunny Beloved Grand Eagle

Based on what you wrote you have TMS and it's not necessary to get a stamp of approval form a TMS dr. in a white lab coat. I think that is what you are kind of looking for? Validation? There are TMS therapists who do Skype and phone sessions and could certainly help you get over this psychological stumbling block.

5. cece71

cece71 Newcomer

merci de votre réponse, je cherche un diagnostic pour me rassurer. L'inquiétude depuis le retour de la douleur est présente, encore plus stressante aujourd'hui avec une faiblesse de la jambe gauche. Mais, j'ai réalisé 50 kilomètres de vélo en fin de journée. Depuis mon adolescence, j'ai eu beaucoup de symptômes, voûte plantaire, palpitations, fatigue chronique, maux de dos, ... Je me sens anxieux, les journées de travail debout sont difficiles. Je pense que le travail est un déclencheur

6. cece71

cece71 Newcomer

I stopped all work, meditation, written expression, it is one of the causes of the return of pain.
    The first time, it is the resumption of the activity, the independence of the results which helped me to regain confidence. But here I play sports quite easily.

7. miffybunny

miffybunny Beloved Grand Eagle

It sounds like there have been changes in your life and daily routine so it's not surprising that you have returning or new symptoms. I think you would benefit from speaking to a TMS therapist. It would give you the reassurance you need and it would help you to confront the emotions that you are repressing, as well as the negative thought patterns you have.